November 25, 2008

I'm going to have to start praying for Socks now. What a dangerous situation. Coyotes! I would probably kill any coyote that threatens Socks life. Maybe even Josie's life as well. What is she up to these days? I want pictures of these animals. I remember one time Chelsea was giving me a ride home and we got to the gate and she tried to roll the window down and back up as quickly as possible because she was so convinced that a coyote was going to jump in through her window. What's going on in Hockey?
I have VERY little time this week. I'm sorry. I've had a million things to do today. I'm not the happiest I've ever been in the mission. I'm at about my whits end. I've never had such a strong testimony. I've never loved my investigators so much. But I think I'm going insane. I honestly feel retarded sometimes. My mind is a little fried. Not good.
The highlight of this week was our zone conference we had with Charles Didier of the Seventy. That was really interesting. He is a wise man. He's French. He speaks sort of funny Portuguese, but he speaks English without even a trace of an accent. Incredible.
We are teaching some really great families. I love these people so much. They're so great. And none of them can be baptized because they're not married. They love the Book of Mormon. They love the Church. Can't get baptized. We need miracles!!
I love to be a teacher of the gospel, but I don't like the fact that I'm a retarded person right now. It's frustrating.
I love you guys. I'll say more next week. Promise. Send Pictures!!
Jordan

No comments: