December 9, 2008

So I should be a lawyer, huh? That's interesting. It certainly is an awful lot of school. You know, I'm not as smart as you may think I am. I've discovered through being a District Leader that I'm actually retarded. If I were to become a lawyer, what exactly would I do while I'm going to law school? The more I think about it, it doesn't sound like a happy time for me. It sounds like my wife leaving me because I have no money and I'm bald. The thing is, I want to either work with my family, or do something that gives me plenty of time with my family. I could see myself having a little business with my wife, and when the kids are little they can help out, and when they're older we can pay them. I can kind of see myself being a teacher. I might really hate that though. I know I want to study history when I get home. As for where (after MCC), I haven't the slightest idea. I don't know anything. My mind doesn't work anymore. Someone asked me where I'll want to eat the day I get home, and I thought about it and I couldn't come up with an answer! (By the way, I would really like to know everyone's opinion on that question.)
I don't have much news in regard to Planaltina. Not much has happened this week. I did a nice trade with one of my Zone Leaders. I learned a lot. We found a lot of families. I'm afraid of being called as a Zone Leader. I'm actually thinking I'm going to be released as a District Leader this next transfer. I can't say it wouldn't be a relief, but I've certainly learned more in these last two transfers than at any other time in the mission.
Please tell Chelsea that I love her very, very much. It will amaze her how soon I'll be home.
I had pictures this week from our District Meeting with our Santa hats on but this internet place doesn't have any usb plugins for my camera. All the computers are hooked up together in this other room and I don't want to bother anyone. I'll send them next week. I'll also give you guys the phone call information next week. I'll try to make it so we can talk from a member's house. I'll even try to find a member who speaks English so you can do your little test call, Dad. So excited:) :) :) It's Elder Chacon's first phone call! He seems to think he's not going to cry but I told him he will.
I love you, family!
Jordan

No comments: