March 17, 2008

I just got the best haircut of my life from Antonio at Ass Salon. Sooooo good. So professional. R$7 for a trim, which I appreciate particularly because in my opinion a place that calls itself Ass Salon can charge WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT. But no. Very classy.
Lately I've been noticing my widow's peak and how it's gotten a little worse. I hope I'm not bald by the time I get home. Pray for me. Tim tells me he's going bald. Isn't that ironic after all this hair school and getting a job at a fancy Manhattan salon and moving himself up in the hair world? I guess that's just the price you pay. My keyboard is getting all jacked up I don't now what's going on it's typing letters without me doing anything HEY NOW ")")")")")
Alright, uhhhh....about the Wii. I hope everyone is getting so phased by it like I would be. I'm pretty sure all Wii's come with Wii Sports included, so enjoy that. Baseball is fun, bowling is fun. Tennis and Golf are AMAZING. I love it so much. I went pro on golf. Tennis, I don't remember if I went pro but I do remember playing against Tim until 3 or 4 in the morning that week I had a Wii while you guys were on the cruise. Why didn't I go on that cruise? Besides Wii, Tim, Zach and Jonny and I played Goldeneye on the Nintendo '64 constantly that week. I had 22 kills one time. True story. Ask Hajax.
Momma, I'm glad you think I'm going to be a good Dad someday. That's all I really want out of life, my baldness helps me feel more like a Dad. I'm always trying to have an eternal perspective and stay focused on the mission. It's important to think that way. I'm sure President would counsel me in the same way.
We had zone conference last Thursday and I did talk to Sister A about feet. She told me it sounded exactly like something President had a few years ago. He ultimately had to get operated on. She told me for now I should continue taking the Celebrex or take a lot of Advil. She suggested taking four 200mg pills every four hours. That seems like alot, but she seems to be pretty sure about it. By the way I need more Advil, I'm almost out. Here you can only buy it in Brasilia and I don't want to have to leave my area just for that. Nor do I want to leave my area to go to the doctor, but I'm allowed if I want. Sister says if I go then most likely the doctor will tell me I'll need to get it operated on. I'm not sure what to do. The thing is it doesn't hurt ALL the time. But apparently that's how it was with President. I don't
know. If it gets worse I'll set up an appointment to see the doctor but until then.... meh. Talk to Dr. Allen about it. The pediatrist? Ask him about this whole thing. In my right foot it kind of feels like a little ball (or bump) in the ball of my foot. I can't walk on it for very long. On the bike it holds up pretty well though. When I get home and take my shoes off...yikes. In my left foot the pain is more in the arch and there doesn't seem to be any bump but there is a sharp pain when I push on the tenden of my big toe. If I need to get a new pair of insoles, go ahead and order them. Gay.
I'm really excited to get a package from Dad. I know its gonna be tight. I got your two packages this week. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. The Brazilians get SO phased by the oatmeal creme pies and swiss cake rolls. They say thank you. Also, thank you for reminding me that Honey Bunches Of Oats exist. Forgot!
You don't need to worry about sending me a coat right now. It's still the rainy season, next will be the sunny season. Remember, Brazil only has the two. They tell me winter isn't very cold here. It was cold in Sao Paulo but that's farther south. If you want, you can send me a new sweater. Unfortunately, the two I got ended up leaving little black fuzzies on my white shirts that are a drag to clean off. I'm sad because they were both extemely comfortable and kept me really warm. I usually have to take it off eventually when the clouds go away in the afternoon, and then I'm left with a dirty shirt. So try to find me one that first and foremost won't leave stuff on a white shirt. It can be really really cheap and ugly and plain, I don't care. Just mremember we're not allowed to have designs.
I'm sorry, I feel like I'm just asking for things. I just don't have anything to report. Thank you for the Ensigns. They are wonderful. I have to ask for one more thing...Please send me the March Ensign that is all about Jesus Christ. President talked about it at zone conference and gave this whole lesson on the Atonement that was just incredible and he said that the mission has ordered a thousand copies of that Liahona (Ensign) to give to the missionaries to give to investigators. I want to read all those articles in English. It sounds amazing. I hope you guys are reading it too.
I'm sure I'll think of a bunch of stuff to say as soon as I get up and leave but MOST IMPORTANTLY I love you guys and miss you guys everyday. Thanks to Dad for the letter, I got it last Monday. It was so long and full it made me feel close to home. Wonderful. Everyone have a good week and tell Josie she was in my dream last night up on her top step with a MACHINE GUN in her paws. Amazing. TCHAU. Jordan

No comments: