May 12, 2008

Well, once again, I wrote you guys a nice little e-mail and then my time promptly ran out on the computer and it shut down and I lost it all. But I didn't have much to say anyways, considering I said most of what's been in my head yesterday. More than anything I just wanted to say that it was so great talking to you guys. It's like we've never been apart. That is a great blessing!!
I'm so glad Gpa Hoon liked my letter. I meant what I wrote. Also, tell Grandma D that I love her and that she is in my prayers.
AND!!!!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER TO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. 51 and only a few gray hairs. Everyone should celebrate. Send me pictures soon from the California festivities.
I've included a picture from the baptism last night. It was so great. I love you guys and I still feel closer to you than ever. Have a wonderful week.
Jordan

ps: in your face Avery Johnson!!!

No comments: