July 1, 2008

UPDATE:

I'm leaving Cabeceiras! I'll be going to a place called Vila Planalto in Brasilia. My companion will be Elder Gailey. An American. I don't know much about the area other than that the Congress building is part of it, which means President Lula's office is there, which means I'm going to baptize him. I'm excited to leave Cabeceiras. I didn't really want to stay here. Five weeks and I'm gone. Strange. Elder Saldanha will be staying and training a new missionary. That should be exciting. He hopes he's an American because that means he'll get packages with peanut butter.
Oh, I also know that there is a Ward in Vila Planalto. That's crazy. This will be the first time in 9 months I've been in a ward. My whole time in Goias I was in branches.
President Pizzirani got here yesterday and he is apparently shorter than Jonny and TERRIFYING. I'm excited to meet him. By now President and Sister Aidukaitis are gone, as are Elder Maughan, Elder Turner, and most of my friends. I'll miss them. I've still got Valentine though.

Love you family,
Jordan

No comments: