January 22, 2008

Well, I am in fact leaving Aguas Lindas today. Four months here. I'm way bummed. I love the people here. They are my friends. I'll miss them dearly. I'm not able to say goodbye to anyone. I hope they don't hate me. I'll be moving to a city called Planaltina and my companion will be Elder C Nunes. Another Brazilian. I know him kind of. If you'd like to look on a map, Planaltina is north of the Distrito Federal. It's poor there like here, so I don't imagine much will change except the faces. I'm kind of excited. I hope you guys sent the last box to the mission home address, otherwise Elder Leite will have to eat all the ranch and barbeque sauce. Which is fine because he's in love with ranch dressing and wants you guys to keep sending him more. Feel free to do that, he'll be here a while. I'm a little surprised I'm being transferred. I only spent three transfers here. Most missionaries who come here stay four. Meh. Planaltina should be a good time. The zone there baptizes more consistently than any other zone in the mission. NUMBERS! Here are some pictures of me being phased by McDonald's in Asa Norte and Elders Valentine and Day. Our new stainless steel pots and pans. Oh baby! Christmas and Elder Leite's birthday party to. I haven't gotten those three boxes yet but I'm sure they've arrived at the mission office. I'll get them today at the transfer or in a week or so at zone conference. I did get the new debit card and letter from Momma and pictures. Thank you, thank you! It all came very quickly. Ever since I gave you guys the address for the apartment I've gotten three letters! Sooo much better. I'll give you my new address next week. I must go. I'm sorry I have to be brief this week. I love you guys and miss you more than ever. Enjoy the pictures! Jordan

No comments: