November 12, 2007

Well, I was just finishing up a nice, long e-mail to you guys when my screen went black and I look to my right and there's Redd shaking his head looking down at the power cord he accidentally kicked out of the wall. Oh well. He feels really bad so don't be too upset. I didn't have anything too important to say. Just updating you on my week. I assure you, nothing all that noteworthy occurred. I'm still alive, still losing a little bit of weight every week. I suppose I should let you know the news we got from Sister Aidukaitis this week that I'm so so excited about. Every companionship will soon be getting REAL washing machines (not little tanguinhos that just spin your clothes for five minutes), toasters, grills and some other stuff that I can't remember. It's like Christmas. I've been hand washing my clothes since I got here. Anyways, here are some pictures. Enjoy. There's a lot. I hope it works.
I love you guys, I miss you every day. I can't wait for your letters and packages.
Tell Grandma and Grandpa Hoon and D that I love them very very much and think about them and pray for them all the time. I look at my pedigree chart every once in a while and think about our wonderful family history that they've helped to shape. I'm so lucky to have had all four grandparents this long, and to have had their help and their encouragement and love. Tell them that! I want Grandma and Grandpa Hoon to welcome the gospel into their lives and be baptized in the true Church of Jesus Christ. I want them to ask me or you guys any questions, if they have them, and to read the Book of Mormon and pray to know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. They are probably the nicest people any of us have met--and you know that isn't even an exageration--all they're missing in their lives is the gospel. Family, do all you can to help them find it.

I love you. Have a good week. Jordan

No comments: